University of Turin
The University of Turin is one of the most ancient and prestigious Italian Universities.
Hosting about 70.000 students, 4.000 academic, administrative and technical staff, 1800 post-graduate and post-doctoral students.
It is organized in 27 Departments and carries out scientific research and organizes courses in almost all disciplines.
At the Chemistry Department a wide range of subjects are explored trough interdisciplinary and collaborative research initiatives.
NIS Centre of Excellence Dipartimento di Chimica I.F.M
Via P.Giuria 9
Website : http://en.unito.it/
Type of organization : University
Number of professional staff active in FCH sector : 4
Participation in FCH JU Projects : BOR4STORE,SSH2S
- 1.01 Road vehicles applications
- 1.03 Auxiliary Power Units (APU)
- 1.05 Stack components
- 1.06 System (BoP) components
- 1.08 On-board Hydrogen Storage
- 1.09 Demonstration
- 1.10 Modelling
- 1.11 Characterisation and testing
- 1.12 Materials Synthesis, Design and Manufacturing from components to systems
Energy Pillar / Energy to Hydrogen
- 2.01 Hydrogen production
- 2.02 Hydrogen Storage
- 2.09 Demonstration
- 2.10 Modelling
- 2.11 Characterisation and testing
Cross-Cutting Research Activities
- 4.01 Education
- 4.04 Communication and Public Awareness
- 4.09 Techno-, socio- and economic analysis
- 4.10 Support (to public authorities, polica makers and Society)